If you’re looking for a stylish and efficient sedan, Nissan has you covered. Among its lineup of cars is the Nissan Versa — an advanced vehicle that’s ready to tackle your daily life.
You’ll find the ideal amount of power and efficiency thanks to the 2022 Versa’s smart powertrain options.
- The standard engine across all models is a 1.6-litre four-cylinder that delivers 122 horsepower and 114 lb-ft of torque.
- Unlike most brands, Nissan has equipped the base level Versa with a five-speed manual transmission for customizable control.
- An intelligent Xtronic CVT® is standard on its two other trims.
- Fuel economy is as low as 5.9 L/100 km on the highway with the CVT and 6.7 L/100 km on the highway with the manual transmission.
- With the car’s stiff rear suspension and responsive steering, you’ll feel connected to the road, even around sharp corners
 Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only. Fuel economy estimates are determined using approved Government of Canada test methods.
The new Versa has signature Nissan styling and practical exterior features that create the ideal sedan.
- Choose from six exterior colours to match your personality: Fresh Powder, Aspen White TriCoat, Gun Metallic, Super Black, Electric Blue Metallic, and Scarlet Ember Tintcoat.
- The Versa’s wheels also vary as you move through the trims, offering 15-, 16-, and 17-inch options in steel and aluminum-alloy.
- When it comes to functionality, all models come with automatic on/off headlights, front fog lights, and dual power outside mirrors.
- Heated outside mirrors are standard on the mid-grade Versa SV.
- Exclusive to the top Versa SR trim are LED headlights, a dark chrome V-Motion grille, and a body-colour rear spoiler.
While it looks small on the outside, the Nissan Versa is actually quite spacious and comfortable inside.
- The Versa has enough room for five and comes with 60/40-split rear seats to create a versatile cabin.
- You’ll have plenty of trunk space available, totaling 416 litres, for all of your belongings and even more with the rear seats folded down.
- The Versa’s seats come in standard cloth, but you can upgrade to premium cloth or sport cloth to suit your needs.
- For a touch of elegance, the Prima-Tex™ headliner on the SR model is a synthetic material that feels like rich leather.
- Depending on the trim level you choose, you’ll find various convenient amenities in your Versa, including heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and chrome door handles.
The advanced technology systems and features in the 2022 Versa will keep you connected on the go.
- Siri® Eyes Free or Google Assistant™ voice recognition let you use your smartphone while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- For the ability to see your favourite mobile apps on the touch screen, upgrade to the Versa SV, which comes with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
- You and your passengers will appreciate the convenience of multiple USB ports throughout the cabin.
- The available SiriusXM® Radio three-month trial gives you access to tons of commercial-free music, sports, and news channels.
- When you’re getting ready in the morning, the available Remote Engine Start System prepares the cabin climate for you.
You’ll have added peace of mind with the many smart safety systems available on the Nissan Versa.
- The Versa comes with a handful of helpful standard driver-assist features, including:
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Intelligent Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- High Beam Assist
- When you select the Versa SV or SR models, you’ll add even more safety with systems like Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Intelligent Driver Alertness.
2022 Nissan Versa near me
To learn more about the 2022 Nissan Versa, feel free to visit us or contact our team at Avenue Nissan in Toronto, Ontario.
- + Disclaimers