If you’ve been looking for a rugged yet refined SUV, turn to the Nissan Pathfinder. This bold vehicle offers the power you need for hauling your gear as well as an interior that is both comfortable and advanced.
A thrilling drive comes standard with the new Nissan Pathfinder thanks to its finely tuned powertrain components.
- The standard 3.5-litre V6 engine pushes out 284 horsepower, 259 lb-ft of torque, and a max towing capacity of 3,500 pounds.
- You can increase your towing limit to 6,000 pounds by moving up just one grade from the base to the Pathfinder SV.
- Every 2023 Pathfinder grade comes with helpful tools like Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist/Hill Hold Control to make towing easier.
- Of course, with the SUV’s Intelligent 4x4 system, you can go beyond the paved roads to confidently explore in low-traction conditions.
Exterior and interior features
The 2023 Pathfinder impresses on the outside as well as within its cabin thanks to its useful and appealing features.
- Unlike some competitors, the new Pathfinder is available in colours like Obsidian Green Pearl and Baja Storm as well as five two-tone options.
- The chiseled body of the Pathfinder is accented by standard features like 18-inch painted alloy wheels, full LED headlamps and LED tail lamps, splash guards, and a 4WD liftgate badge.
- Inside, you’ll have the option to seat up to seven with the second-row captain’s chairs or up to eight with a second-row bench seat.
- Behind the front row, you can put all of the seats down to utilize 80.5 cubic feet of cargo space for all of your toys.
Safety and infotainment tech
You’ll stay connected and safe in the new Nissan Pathfinder with all of the smart technologies that await you.
- A standout feature for the Pathfinder is standard ProPILOT® Assist that makes driving in traffic and commuting easier by taking control of the wheel.
- While you’re in the cabin, enjoy the NissanConnect® system with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, which let you use your favourite compatible apps on the 8-inch touch-screen display.
- Other tech highlights include Over-the-Air (OTA) updates, SiriusXM® satellite radio, and an available wireless charging pad.
2023 Nissan Pathfinder near me
You can learn more about the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder by contacting our team or visiting us at Avenue Nissan in Toronto, Ontario!
- + Disclaimers