It’s not always easy to remember when you need to bring your vehicle into Avenue Nissan for its regular checkup. To help you keep track of your vehicle’s maintenance needs, Nissan offers NissanConnect℠ Services. This user-friendly technology, which is available via a smartphone app, on the web, and through your infotainment system, monitors the health of your vehicle and alerts you whenever it’s time for routine service.
Vehicle Health ReportSometimes, it can be difficult to know that there is an issue with your vehicle unless you’re a mechanic yourself. With the NissanConnect℠ Vehicle Health Report, though, you never have to wonder whether your vehicle is in tiptop shape or not.
- View monthly report via the NissanConnect℠ smartphone app or web portal
- See a performance evaluation of your Nissan’s engine, battery, brakes, tire pressure, oil pressure, and more
- Receive recent malfunction alerts for your Nissan
Your Nissan vehicle should have its oil changed and tires rotated in specific intervals, depending on the model you have. Thanks to the NissanConnect℠ Maintenance Alert/Reminder feature, you don’t need to worry about remembering when to have your vehicle serviced.
- Maintenance Alert/Reminder notifies you when your vehicle is due for service
- Alerts can be sent by email or in-vehicle message
- Notifications include details about malfunction light indicators that may have been triggered in your vehicle
Supported by these NissanConnect℠ services, you can better understand how your vehicle is performing — and keep track of when you should bring it in to the Avenue Nissan service centre for a checkup.