Technology is a major must-have for new vehicles, and the 2020 Nissan Rogue boasts a definite advantage in this department. With the advanced tech provided by the Rogue, you can stay connected and in control whether you’re behind the wheel or doing a remote vehicle check.
Connecting Made Easy
Whether you’re on your way to work or heading out into the great outdoors for a weekend away, the Rogue comes equipped with features that will keep you in touch.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ come standard, allowing you to make hands-free calls and mirror your favourite smartphone apps directly on your Rogue’s 7-inch touch-screen display
- Voice control means you don’t have to take your hands off the wheel to change the radio station or answer an incoming call.
- The NissanConnect® with Navigation system can show you Google® Points of Interest along your way, including restaurants, gas stations, and ATMs.
- Create the optimal listening experience for your favourite tunes with the available nine-speaker Bose® audio system.
Stay In Contol
Wherever you are, you can stay in control of your Rogue with the NissanConnect® app. This feature allows you to access services from both your smartphone and your Rogue’s touch-screen display.
- With a swipe of your finger on your smartphone, you can stay in control of your Rogue regardless of where you are. This app will allow you to:
- Lock and unlock your Rogue’s doors remotely
- Remember where you parked with ease
- Remind you of when your Rogue is due its routine maintenance
- You can even send directions from your phone to your in-car navigation system.
- Listen to the jazz, country, or pop music you love with commercial-free SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- Get the help you need with safety services like:
- Automatic Collision Notification
- Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Alarm Notification